Get Your Salt Lake Ski Super Pass
The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is your discounted lift ticket to Salt Lake’s four world-class resorts. With the Super Pass, you save up to $42 off regular daily ticket prices at Alta, Solitude, Brighton, and Snowbird. Pricing starts at $151 per day. In addition to lift tickets, the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass includes public transit fare and rental shop discounts. Learn more about the Cottonwood Connect Ski Shuttle—the most convenient and comfortable way to get from the city to the slopes.
Salt Lake Ski Super Pass Details
- The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is an RFID Card that allows access at resort turnstiles for the amount of days purchased.
◦ On your first day exchange digital and paper Super Pass sales confirmations for a Super Pass cards at any Salt Lake resort lift ticket window.
◦ Activate your pass at the ticket window of the resort you want to ski each day.
- Super Pass can be used at any Salt Lake resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Super Pass can be used any day during the current ski season.
- Super Pass can only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- Those skiing Solitude Mountain Resort and Brighton Resort must activate their Super Pass daily at the ticket window.
- Super Pass is activated on its first day of use (Day 1) and all remaining days left on the pass must be used within 14-days total. (3 of 14, 4 of 14, 5 of 14 etc.)
- 1-day and 2-day Super Passes may be available when you book your stay as a part of Salt Lake area hotel packages. Restrictions apply. Check with local hotels for availability.
- Super Pass will expire if not activated during the current ski season.
- Super Pass is non-refundable* and non-transferrable.
- For our current refund policy, please see our FAQs.
- All prices do not include sales tax.