Get Your Salt Lake Ski Super Pass
The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is your discounted lift ticket to Salt Lake’s four world-class resorts. With the Super Pass, you can bypass the ticket line at Alta, Solitude*, Brighton, and Snowbird. And, go straight to the lifts. You’ll spend less money to get to the slopes faster. In addition to lift tickets, the Salt Lake Ski Super Pass includes public transit fare and rental shop discounts.
SUPER PASS SALES ARE CLOSED FOR THE 21-22 SKI SEASON. CHECK BACK FALL 2022 FOR 22-23 SEASON RATES.
SALT LAKE SKI SUPER PASS DETAILS
- The Salt Lake Ski Super Pass is an RFID Card that allows direct-to-lift access at all resort turnstiles for the amount of days purchased.
- All emailed Super Pass vouchers must be exchanged for Super Pass physical RFID card at any Salt Lake resort lift ticket window. Your email voucher is not a ticket.
- Super Pass can be used at any Salt Lake resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Super Pass can only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- *Guests skiing Solitude Mountain Resort must activiate their Super Pass daily at the ticket window.
- Super Pass is a multi-day product available in 3 to 10 day quantities to be used within a 14 day timeframe. (3 of 14, 4 of 14, 5 of 14 etc.) 1-day and 2-day Super Passes may be available as a part of a Salt Lake area hotel ski package.
- Super Pass is activated on its first day of use and all remaining days left on the pass must be used within a 14 day window. Day 1 commences on the first day of skiing.
- Super Pass will expire if not activated during the 2021-22 ski season.
- Super Pass is non-refundable and non-transferrable. By purchasing a Super Pass your are aggreeing to the refund policy as noted on VisitSaltLake.com.
- For our full refund policy, please see our FAQs.
- Includes round-trip travel on UTA Ski Bus and TRAX Light Rail to and from the resorts. Service begins early December 2021.
- All prices below include sales tax.